Many wonderful After-School Programs are starting up at Proctor Terrace this school year. No need to drive all over town for fun and quality activities!
- Move Over Mozart piano lessons offered for grades K-6 are held on Thursdays and will begin soon. For more information or to register, please call Lynn Fleck at 824-0307 or visit MozartPianoLearning.com or click here for flyer.
- Language Truck Educational Services provides dynamic, high quality, and meaningful educational solutions. We partner with wineries, ranches, non-profits, schools, libraries, and families to provide: summer camps, after school enrichment programs, workplace training, private tutoring, and consulting. Language Truck was born as a mobile classroom, but due to an increase in demand, shifted from using the classroom on wheels to conducting classes at locations throughout the region.Our mission is to offer learning opportunities that are accessible, meaningful, and fun for all ages and abilities!
Accessible: Classes are offered at your learning style and level.
Meaningful: Classes are focused on the specific skills you need to learn and are relevant to daily life.
Fun: Classes are small, interactive, interesting, and hands-on!
LanguageTruck.com or click here for flyer.
- KidVets Science classes for grades 2-6 begins soon. For more information, please email Pam Wittenberg or click here for 2017/2018 flyer.
- Girls on the Run is offered for girls in grades 3-5 and will meet on Tuesdays and Thursdays. More information can be found here: gotrsonomacounty.org.
- Art class – ArtandSoulMusic.com will be offered on Wednesdays
- KidScience will be on Thursdays, KidScienceAdventures.com
- Amazing Athletes will be on Tuesdays, AmazingAthletes.com/sonomanapa
- Lego by Play-Well TEKnologies
- Spanish classes, Disfruta, will be offered for 3-6th graders in the Winter/Spring
Please support these programs by enrolling your students. Thank you!
After-School Program Coordinators